When you think of the founder of a tech company, your mind tends to immediately picture an engineer in a hoodie hunched over a laptop coding into the wee hours of the night.
But for the founders of some of the largest tech companies that you know and love, this isn’t the case. It is possible to launch and scale a tech company with little technical expertise.
In this episode, Malcolm Ethridge sits down with Hassan Riggs, founder, and CEO of Smart Alto, as they speak about Hassan’s experience building his tech company with a marketing background. Hassan recalls his own experiences and offers some advice for anyone who wants to take the leap of faith and pursue their big idea.
- What he recognized was missing in the real estate industry that led him to create Smart Alto
- Using clock time versus calendar time to decide when to start a business
- Using a market-product fit rather than a product-market fit
- Tools and tactics you can use to build and maintain great relationships
- Advice on how to get past mental blockage limiting you from starting something
- And more
Connect With Hassan Riggs:
Connect With Malcolm Ethridge:
- Contact Malcolm
- LinkedIn: Malcolm Ethridge