Navigating the world of equity compensation can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to. As a participant in an equity compensation plan, a good place to start is by getting acquainted with your plan document and its various terms and conditions.
In this episode, Malcolm Ethridge is joined by Amy Reback, head of Charles Schwab stock plan services, as they discuss the basics of equity compensation. Amy shares rules of thumb and other helpful information that every plan participant needs to know about their equity compensation.
- The recent trend of more companies offering stock plans to their employees
- The employer versus the employee when it comes to stock equity
- How the employee stock purchase plans works and how it differs from other stock plans
- Recommendations stock participants should be following
- And more
Connect With Amy Reback:
Connect With Malcolm Ethridge
- Contact Malcolm
- LinkedIn: Malcolm Ethridge
About Our Guest:
As Vice President and General Manager of Stock Plan Services, Amy is personally committed to helping ensure client satisfaction. Charles Schwab’s goal is to help stock plan sponsors generate employee pride about being invested in their company. By providing flexible support for employee stock purchase plans and equity awards, the team at Schwab is dedicated to meeting the needs of our plans sponsor clients by offering a range of plan options.