Taxes are something that we will never be able to fully avoid, so it is imperative that we understand how they are going to impact all aspects of our finances, and prepare to manage them to pay as little as possible.
In this episode, Malcolm Ethridge is joined by Megan Gorman, founder and managing partner of Chequers Financial, as they discuss the tax implications of managing your employer stock and options. Megan helps educate you on the things your employer might not, so you can be prepared to make the best decisions for your situation.
- Her passion for working with taxes and stock options
- Advice for how individuals can see the bigger picture when it comes to taxes
- How the 10b5-1 fits into tax planning with employer stock options
- The best ways to receive equity compensation
- And more
Connect With Megan Gorman:
- Chequers Financial Management
- LinkedIn: Megan Gorman
- LinkedIn: Chequers Financial Management
- Twitter: Megan_E_Gorman
Connect With Malcolm Ethridge:
- Contact Malcolm
- LinkedIn: Malcolm Ethridge
About Our Guest:
Megan is the founding partner of Chequers Financial Management, a fee-only planning firm that specializes in high net worth and ultra-high net worth families in San Francisco, California. Chequers focuses on establishing long term relationships with families and helps them navigate through tax, estate, liquidity and investment planning. Megan heads the firm’s family office services practice.