The COVID-19 Pandemic has had a lot of impacts on how people interact with their money.
Will these changes stick around forever?
In this episode, Malcolm Ethridge is joined with Liz Weston, personal finance expert and senior writer for NerdWallet, as they talk about some of the major influences the COVID-19 pandemic has had on the personal finance landscape. Malcolm and Liz discuss the ways in which financial behaviors have either been changed or created, and whether they will stick around after the pandemic is over.
- The enhanced child tax credit, whether it will stick around and how you should plan with it
- How people’s relationships with life insurance has been impacted by the pandemic
- Changes in the way people are handling retirement over the last 18 months
- Money shame and how it has influenced decision making throughout the pandemic
- And more
Connect With Liz Weston:
Connect With Malcolm Ethridge:
- Contact Malcolm
- LinkedIn: Malcolm Ethridge
About Our Guest:
Liz is an award-winning personal finance columnist and author of several books about money, including the best-seller “Your Credit Score.” At NerdWallet, Liz helps provide clarity for all of life’s financial decisions. Liz’s weekly syndicated Q&A column, which appears in the Los Angeles Times and other papers, gives straight, clear answers to the money problems Americans face.